Skip to content
A lot has changed in the past few weeks, and those changes
will likely continue. We’re calling on our community to “Mask Up”. Wearing a
mask will help protect essential workers from getting sick, as well as help
prevent the spread of COVID-19 by someone who doesn’t know they are infected.
How to help:
- We ask anyone with sewing machines to help produce masks.
- Drop off finished masks or extra supplies (cotton fabric, elastic, string, rubber bands, cord, etc.).
- All essential businesses should recommend employees wear masks who work with the public.
- All citizens should wear a mask when leaving the house to go to a public place where they may come into contact with others.
- We would like businesses to provide masks at the entrance of their businesses for those not wearing a mask.
- Wash your hands frequently, especially before or after touching your mask.
- Wash your mask daily with laundry soap and hot water.
- If you have a mask, please use the one you have, so everybody can get a mask who doesn’t yet have one.
For more information on how to make masks, where to request masks, drop-off locations, and contact information, visit MaskUpPlease.